Beautiful and eye catching Celtic Triquetra Bracelet, wide enough to capture sights and with a comfortable fit. The bracelet is made of two pieces of full grain leather in brown and olive green, with a deeply engraved celtic pattern to decorate the large Triquetra in the middle. It closes with a traditional copper buckle and offers several openings for adjusting.
-View all our Lucky Seven Leather Products here:
- In LuckySevenLeather we use premium full grain leather to create noble, natural and durable products, highly resistant to tearing, stretching and bending, while they age beautifully in time and are not afraid extreme temperatures.
- All our fine handcrafted leather goods are entirely made by hand. We hand cut and hand stich each product and no sewing machines are used.
- Our wallets are hand stitched with thick and strong bees waxed thread, using mostly the saddle stitch technique; it takes a little longer to make, but it guarantees each wallet that reaches to you to last you a lifetime.
- Handmade Fine sterling Silver 925 charms decorate all our LuckySevenLeather bracelets, earrings and necklaces, along with semi-precious stones and mixed metal charms.
- Every piece of LuckySevenLeather jewelry is closing with nickel-free snap buttons or stud buttons, while some of our leather jewelry close with handmade wooden buttons.
- The time we need to prepare your order is 3-5 business days.
- Shipping confirmation and all tracking information will be emailed to you.
- Feel free to contact us for any question or special request.
- Thank you for visiting LuckySevenLeather!
Visit our other Etsy Shop, LuckyLeatherJools: for Hand Painted Leather Pendants & Earrings
and Skeelucky: for hand painted & hand stitched small dog leather collars and matching bracelets, as also for hand painted silent leather Dog ID Tags.